An exclusive report revealing the critical factors for small and midsize business success in 2013. More than 1,700 owners participated, spanning the globe, with companies ranging from sole proprietors to those with hundreds of employees, with an average revenue of $4.7M.
- Discover the nine best practices that increased owners’ odds of meeting their profit targets by 60%
- Find whether you’re stuck in the Growth Paradox
- Learn the counter-intuitive connection between being in control and growing profits
The 8 steps to creating a sellable company
By John Warrillow, author of Built to Sell
Many business owners find themselves trapped in an unsellable business. Clients ask to deal with the owner, the owner becomes personally involved in delivering the project, reinforcing the client’s reliance on the owner, and the cycle continues. A business reliant on its owner is unsellable, so the owner becomes trapped in the business.
Most business owners feel alone in what their struggling with. They wonder how their peers are doing, what’s working and what’s not. How do they do it? Is there anything I’m missing? This ongoing detailed report is a rare way to touch base with where your peers are succeeding and where they’re needing to change with statistical research to back it up.
- Gain insight into the climate of the small business economy
- Discover the three variables that all successful small businesses have in common
- Implement growth strategies that have worked for thousands of business owners